I like guns.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They're awesome. What I want more than anything is

MI26496_HR.jpg

and one of these

Colt-Peacemaker-1a+(10).jpg
You and every other gun lover on the planet...........nice!!!

Guns are bad.

---------- Post added August 1st, 2014 at 12:41 AM ----------

They do look like fun. A LOT less risky than homemade flame throwers, although watching the fly drop in flames was kinda cool.

---------- Post added July 31st, 2014 at 08:57 AM ----------

When I worked in the medical college animal labs as a 20something, they gave the guys in the dog labs some sort of oil based fly spray that we discovered was quite flammable. A farmer's match in front of the nozzle of the spray bottle, and you had a serious flame, that was far more fun to use on flies directly, than just spraying the stuff around the kennels like it said to do on the directions.

I took out a banana spider the other day with a can of wd40 and a lighter. It made me giggle.

The Bug Assalt is awesome. We have one. Works great.

---------- Post added July 31st, 2014 at 10:45 PM ----------

Clearly I can't argue with that.

However, how much does your state's constitution protecting firearm rights keep your governors in check? I would imagine this has played a big role in this.

WA does have a strong constitution wrt firearms - better than the US. The same text as Arizona.

Boooooom

Sent from my Galactic Communicator using TapaTalk

Guns are bad.

---------- Post added August 1st, 2014 at 12:41 AM ----------

I took out a banana spider the other day with a can of wd40 and a lighter. It made me giggle.

When I worked in a medical college animal facility as youngster we discovered that the fly spray they gave the guys in the dog kennels area was quite flammable.

It was FAR more satisfying to use a farmers match or lighter and that blow torch to drop the flies mid flight, than just spray the kennels down. :gas:

You and every other gun lover on the planet...........nice!!!

I have one of these. Close enough?

Actually, I do also have an Old Navy Colt reproduction that I have not shot in 20+ years.

Attachments

• IMG_20120827_175740.jpg
    IMG_20120827_175740.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 158
Another vegetable that won't be bothering anyone ever again.

The 44 mag is perfect for protection from attack by almost any vegetable.

Wayward Son posted this over on another thread and I was reminded it was the wrong one (thread, that is).

BF Firearms - Black Friday

Some great deals, particularly if one needs a Sig pocket gun...and who doesn't need a Mossberg chainsaw for Christmas.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom