I lost my mug.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
During the transition from the old board to the new board I lost the picture I had posted in the profile. Was that on purpose???? lol. Good time to get rid of the old ugly mug shots?

Well don't worry I can post another one. I'll wear my Speedo for the new one. That will fix ya.

Seriously, the new board looks great. I just got to play around with all the new features and figure out how to use them.

Noticed the same thing. Have you received any reply to this question? Just wondering if/and how to replace it as I do not see any provision for it in USER-CP..

Regards
CR

benncool:
During the transition from the old board to the new board I lost the picture I had posted in the profile. Was that on purpose???? lol. Good time to get rid of the old ugly mug shots?

Well don't worry I can post another one. I'll wear my Speedo for the new one. That will fix ya.

Seriously, the new board looks great. I just got to play around with all the new features and figure out how to use them.

This is funny but I am learning stuff about my computer. I managed to get my picture on the profile. But there is no place to put a caption under the picture.

The picture that I chose was me and another guy. Without caption we look like a gay couple. But in reality it is a picture of me and the Governor of the State of Vermont.

Now if Gov. Jim Douglas was Arnold Swatzennagger (sp) you would know who he was straight off. Then you would of guessed who I was by deduction.

Can we get a caption?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom