i miss honolulu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaFreak

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
ah i miss o'ahu.
Spent the summer of 2002 living right on kalakaua avenue next to planet hollywood. Working for a few different dive outfits for half the summer and chilling out and sunning myself for the other half...

I wanna go back.... :17:

I got on a plane for Kirkland, WA on October 17, 2000 after arriving on Oahu on June 27, 1981 as a Navy ensign and have never looked back or gone back. I worked for a whole bunch of dive ops there over the years in Waikiki, Waianae, Hawaii Kai, Downtown, and a couple of my own. I did everything I had to do there, plus a whole lot more that I never planned on, and then it was finally time to go.
You have some good surf there too in Ireland, and I bet the lineups are not overcrowded like Oahu - it got to be like trying to park at Ala Moana during Christmas Week.

make a Leprecon your dive buddy....sure way to get here.

I know what you mean...life is pretty good here....with the diving possibilites and such...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom