I Need A Ladies Perspective

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I recommend against a bikini under a wetsuit. With a rash guard won't matter but right after my OW I went diving with a very attractive women. We were standing around in a circle. The lady took off her wetsuit and off came the bikini with it.

To the OP, I always wear a swimsuit underneather the rash guard or the skins.

Time to unwatch thread. Not going to a good place.
Geez - lighten up and see the humor, maybe? I was just poking fun at a reco that was given and, for some reason, qualified as related to diving with a “very attractive woman”.

My post was then deleted by an obviously uptight mod as well, it seems?

So... will the mod edit the other post to remove the reference to an attractive woman as well???

Geez - lighten up and see the humor, maybe? I was just poking fun at a reco that was given and, for some reason, qualified as related to diving with a “very attractive woman”.

So... will the mod edit the other post to remove the reference to an attractive woman as well???

Thread title is:

I NEED A LADIES PERSPECTIVE.

Not: Yarns, tales and juvenile humor.

This is off topic but needs to be said.

@ErikNYC posted about modesty of a female member (I'm guessing his daughter). I provided a example a bathing suit style I don't recommend and inappropriate responses were posted.

Let's be respectful and helpful here.

To be honest this "family member" is a very attractive lady friend of mines. She is open minded and letting me lead the way. She did excellent, when she did a discover scuba dive.

I will advise her to bring her bathing suit, preferably a one piece.

Back
Top Bottom