I need a longer hp hose for my Atomic Aquatics 1st generation computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coral-Reefer

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The 30" hose supplied with my Atomic Aquatics Cobalt is too short to use the compass and needs to be about 38-40" long. What would be a high quality hose and where could I buy one? Atomic does not sell them.

Thanks!

Last edited:
The 30" hose supplied with my Atomic Aquatics Cobalt I needs to be about 40" long. What would be a high quality hose and where could I buy one? Atomic does not sell them.

Thanks!

Why do you need a HP hose longer than 30"? 40" hose? That sounds like an LP hose for the alternate in a default rec set-up.

The 30" hose supplied with my Atomic Aquatics Cobalt is too short to use the compass and needs to be about 38-40" long. What would be a high quality hose and where could I buy one? Atomic does not sell them.
I don't know the specifics of the HP hose attachment configuration for the Atomics in their proprietary console. But, most manufacturers have moved to a set-up that allows the use of any HP hose, and I would presume that Atomics does as well.

You can buy longer HP (Miflex) hoses from vendors such as Leisure Pro - Miflex High Pressure Carbon Hoses at LeisurePro - in 36" and 40" lengths.

Dive Gear Express also carries a more generic version of braided hoses for cheaper HERE. Spend over $50 and you get free shipping...

Last edited:
I don't know the specifics of the HP hose attachment configuration for the Atomics in their proprietary console. But, most manufacturers have moved to a set-up that allows the use of any HP hose, and I would presume that Atomics does as well.

The above is correct for Atomics. Just remove the QD and put it on a new hose of your choice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom