I need your help! Son might get married in an awesome way

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

discod

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
brenna_and_alec_tank1.jpg

My son and his fiancé signed up for a competition with their local news (KSL 5, Utah), to win a free all-inclusive wedding at the Living Planet Aquarium in Utah! They both love diving and sea life (my son is a bit obsessed) and so as you can imagine this would be amazing! They are one of five finalists who could win and are currently in 2nd place in votes so far. They are only about 100 votes behind so it is a VERY close competition. This is why I am reaching out to strangers who share our passion and asking for your help.

Literally every vote counts so I really appreciate anyone who reads this and votes :cool:
Voting ends on Sunday and you can vote once a day. It's super easy to vote! Vote for Brenna and Alec! I appreciate your helping another diver and his cute fiancé have a dream wedding! Please feel free to share!

Direct link: Brenna & Alec

If the direct link doesn't work then try the indirect link below and click on their picture:

Indirect link: Gallery

brennaandalec.jpg

We really appreciate the votes!!

Can we see who's in 1st place? Or third place?
Unfortunately not. My son gets a once a day update to let him know what place he is in and how close he is to first place. All I knowis it is a very close race and it will probably go down to the wire. So I really appreciate everyone's votes!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom