http://www.diveheart.org/

I need your help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Kevin and Omnicron for the donation! You guys are so great to me. How do I go about setting up one of those goal thermometers... I'll check into that today.

Matt

Yeah it is a bummer, like usual when I'm trying to get help they put my posts here. I wish that Scuba Board could help promote my fundraiser, whenever I ask someone in management here they never get back to me... It would be nice to have Scuba Board be a part of my fundraiser as well. In the least putting a link up to my fundraiser, that would help.

Matt

Matt, sent my donation in today. Let me know if you need any physical support. I'm in Florida a few times a year (soon moving there) and would be more than happy to be part of the medical support team for you during your dive.

Hi Dive-aholic,
Thanks for your donation and support! I'll be in Fla sometime this year and we can always use more help. Take care.

Matt

Hey Matt,
Glad to see it looks like things are picking up for the fundraiser. I just found out today I am not only off on that Monday, but also on the Friday before the event, so I might be up there early on Friday after all.

Polly

Got a 4 day pass to attend this grand gala Matt. I'll be driving up there on Thursday, Polly if you an the twins can stand my driving we can use my truck to get around in.

Squalus:
Polly if you an the twins can stand my driving we can use my truck to get around in.

Joe sounds like a good plan. Might be one more tagging along with me too.

Just to clarify for the rest of the board, Squalus is refering to an actual set of identical twins: Blane and Blase. And not making an inappropriate reference to shuttling me and my breasts around minneapolis!

Polly

Hi Polly cool. Can't wait to see you then.

Matt.

HI Squalus

Look forward to meeting you and living color. It well be a lot of fun.

Take care Matt.

Matt the Wonder Boy:
Hi Polly cool. Can't wait to see you then.

Matt.

Same here. Can't believe it is only a little over 4 weeks away!!!

Polly

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom