http://www.diveheart.org/

I need your help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapolly:
{snip}Just to clarify for the rest of the board, Squalus is refering to an actual set of identical twins: Blane and Blase. And not making an inappropriate reference to shuttling me and my breasts around minneapolis!

Polly
:rofl:

scubapolly:
Just to clarify for the rest of the board, Squalus is refering to an actual set of identical twins: Blane and Blase. And not making an inappropriate reference to shuttling me and my breasts around minneapolis!
Polly

Now so you know, I am not of the other crowd that towes the line on TOS. A gentleman never would make a reference as such.

<- part of the other crowd :D

Good luck Matt. Have been following your progress since 2Tours told me about you. Wish I could do more than send good wishes, but .. at least I know you have great folks supporting you!

Might bring my gear with me, seeing that there are alot of lakes there. I have alot to do to catch up with Polly in diving all 50 states. I wonder if it would be a hat trick to dive the territories as well.....

Yeah we got many lakes but they're chilly now. Get ready for ice diving then! See you then!

Matt

Hey Matt,
I received the t-shirt and night shirt I ordered from your site.
My wife loves her night shirt and the T's are very cool! I'd highly reccomend them to anyone.

Best to you,

Dave Herbert

Hey Dave, glad you both liked the product! Thanks for the recommendation and kind words. Take care and thanks for your support.

Matt

Squalus:
Now so you know, I am not of the other crowd that towes the line on TOS. A gentleman never would make a reference as such.

I'm confused.... or maybe just slow. ***? I wanna dive Lake Wazee but will wait until the spring to make that dive I believe.

Erin, how did I know you would enjoy my comment?

scubapolly:
Erin, how did I know you would enjoy my comment?
:wink: :D

So do we have any idea who all from SCUBAboard will be there? What I kno to this point:

Matt the wonder boy (duh)
Scubapolly (me)
Squalus
2Tours
Firebrand
Doiteasy

Anyone else going to be in attendance?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom