I think this makes me a dork diver...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OOOOOOHHHH... confessions of a Dork Diver. We might need to post a new thread...

I nearly landed on Ber Rabbit butt first (my butt, her head) after finally managing to squirm myself around to put down the discard pile. I was laughing too hard to control myself (no, seriously, it's all the laughter's fault- otherwise I'm always neutrally buoyant and horizontal :D). I don't even think Ber noticed. I thought about shrugging it all of and pretending "I meant to do that" but as I looked around, there were 4 other sets of eyes on me.

:dork2:

trucker girl:
OOOOOOHHHH... confessions of a Dork Diver. We might need to post a new thread...

I nearly landed on Ber Rabbit butt first (my butt, her head) after finally managing to squirm myself around to put down the discard pile. I was laughing too hard to control myself (no, seriously, it's all the laughter's fault- otherwise I'm always neutrally buoyant and horizontal :D). I don't even think Ber noticed. I thought about shrugging it all of and pretending "I meant to do that" but as I looked around, there were 4 other sets of eyes on me.

Soooo... you're taking ScubUNO klobbering lessons from me? :D :dork2: Remember, you must blame it on the current from the spring!! :rofl3:

Next time, you must go for the all out "upside down" (your tank first) body slam! It's more laughter flooding for your mask!!

trucker girl:
DDRBMI... Dork Diver Really Bad Memory Issues- I was in top form, too, this weekend. Ask Ber Rabbit, scuba aaron and Steve_Dives... I don't think I followed a single thought through to it's conclusion without changing my own subject three times and then returning to my point later...

(that's why I dive with a computer...)

At least you return to your point later, I never seem to get my thoughts back on track :dork2: I derail my train of thought and it sneaks off on the dirt road before I can get back to clean up the mess on the tracks :shakehead:

Underwater mooning would be REALLY difficult in a drysuit.
Ber :lilbunny:

trucker girl:

I never noticed :D I don't think they were looking at you though, I think they were wondering what the heck I was doing when I was petting my ears for luck. My gloves sticking up from where I had them attached to my shoulder d-rings looked a bit odd AND kept getting in front of my mask making it hard to see the cards.
Ber :lilbunny:

Back
Top Bottom