I-Torch Video Pro5 1600 Lumen Light For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sjukich

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm selling these two lights that have both never been used. I bought them about 2 months ago but have since decided to go with strobes instead. Here's what the Leisure Pro site says about them. I can get pictures for you if you would like but since they are brand new, it's the same picture that is on the manufacturer site or leisurepro.com

The Video Pro5 brings the Lumen Dollar Ratio to a whole New Level. Pushing out a massive 1600 Lumens this Light will surely light the way for all your Video and Focus Light needs. 110° degree Smooth-Even Beam means there won't be any Hotspots showing up in your images! A simple Twist-On-and-Off Switch keeps this Light Easy-to-Operate no matter what the situation. A Durable Polycarbonate Body helps keep the Costs Down and Strength Up, Anodized Aluminum Head helps Dissipate the Heat and a Double O-Ring Sealed to make sure the water stays out!

i-Torch package the Light with a Dual Channel Battery Charger (AC 110-240 Volt) and 2 Sets of 18650 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Batteries so you can always have a Spare Set of Batteries Ready-to-Roll. You will find a YS Mount in the box too, so this is a complete package. You won't have to buy a mount for the i-Torch Light compared to some of the others on the market! The Light has a Burn Time of 55 minutes at 100% Power from the 3 x CREE XM-L T6 LED's with 2 Power Level Modes (100%, 50%). To Switch Modes simply Turn-Off for 1 second, then Turn-back-On, if off for longer than 1 second the Light will Default to 100% again. The Light comes with a Lanyard for Hand Held us

I paid $722.14 for the two lights and would like to get some what close to that but I'll settle for $350 a piece.

Here are some pictures to show just how new they are

---------- Post added August 26th, 2013 at 04:22 PM ----------

And I can do $325 a piece

Still for sale. $600 shipped.

These are awesome lights! $525 shipped

I didn't think these would be this hard to sell. I spent over 700 on them and they are unused. $500 shipped

Back
Top Bottom