I will help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kurt845

Reaction score
I am currently seeking to assisit /help (volunteer) with anything to do with diving ie. reef clean up/ building artifical reefs. Anything to do with diving and volunteer work in the United states.

Could anyone help or know of someone to contact any help would be appreciated.
Thanx
Kurt

What are your credentials?
In what capacity would you most like to work?
How far would you be willing to drive to work?

I do not have anything in mind, I just figured that it may help others who may be able to put you to work.

kurt845:
I am currently seeking to assisit /help (volunteer) with anything to do with diving ie. reef clean up/ building artifical reefs. Anything to do with diving and volunteer work in the United states.

Could anyone help or know of someone to contact any help would be appreciated.
Thanx
Kurt
Hello Kurt,
My name is Sam and I'm the president of Coral Reef Research and Rescue Society.
We are located in Florida and have reef clean-ups almost every month. You can find out whats going on at www.reefsavers.org. In June we will be removing mackerel nets left by fisherman, off the reefs in Port ST Lucie, Florida. There will be Scientist from DEP and other agencys and its a great way to learn about the ocean enviroment.
Hope you check us out and hope to see you soon. Sam Dollins divingforlife@cfl.rr.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom