• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

IC12 battery

Discussion in 'Intova' started by fleep, Nov 24, 2013.

1. fleep

fleep Nassau Grouper

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    Is this battery the same as the Canon NB-6L? There are some great deals on two batteries + charger for these -- would be great to have one charging in the car while I'm diving with the other.
    Canon NB-6L Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (3.7v, 1000mAh) 2607B001

If not same, please advise where I might find batteries. Thanks!

2. IntovaJoe

IntovaJoe Nassau Grouper

3. JWL

JWL Angel Fish

# of Dives: 0 - 24
    Old thread but I started searching for a new battery for my old Intova IC 12 camera and I don't think either of the batteries above are good for it (the contact points don't look right). So I thought I'd chime in with what I've found. I searched for the part number on the battery (02491-0037-14) which led to a battery for OLYMPUS LI-80B/T-100 and Konica Minolta NP-900 which lead me to THIS ITEM on Amazon. Even if that item isn't available, a search for batteries for those cameras should find appropriate batteries and chargers. When I receive mine I'll confirm that it is the right fit. Cheers.