IC14 without case

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ThomasHa

New
Reaction score
Hi

I just bought the Intova IC 14. Because I will do my first dive with it in a few of months, I took some pictures without the underwater case to test their quality. So I just took some pictures outdoor from different things and also made a short movie. Unfortunately, I'm very disappointed with the quality of the pictures/movies; especially the HD quality movie. I would say my iPhone 4S takes better pictures and movies than the IC 14.

So am I right that the camera is definitely not at all recommended to take any pictures/movies outside water or is there maybe a problem with my new camera?

Thanks

Surprised to hear your comments and sorry for your trouble. The IC 14 is made by the same company that makes the iphone, Foxconn. It has a 14MP sensor and picture quality is definitely better than an iphone. It is only 720p video but that still exceeds iphone. Please email us sample images so we can determine the issue. Also, please describe the areas that concern you. This is a very good camera but it is possible you have a defective one. If so, we will exchange it immediately as long as it was purchased from an authorized retailer.

Thanks a lot for your response; I've just wrote you a pm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom