Ice Diver. What is THAT all about?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

he was a great instructor though.......I learned a lot about instructing from him

He did his ITC the year before I did I think, but we never really crossed paths other than as fellow Instructors, but that doesn't surprise me. He would take it pretty seriously...

I was an AI when he did it I remember he regaled us with the stories and abuse he suffered ......but I stll did my instructor rating anyways ....with gain wong ...lol ...now its 30 plus years and im still doing it .............

kensuf ..I like ice diving but I must admit jack and ice is my favorite .......and I can assure you we had a few of them after the dives .......

kensuf ..I like ice diving but I must admit jack and ice is my favorite .......and I can assure you we had a few of them after the dives .......

And here I thought I taught you better... sheesh! :shakehead:

sorry actually I will bend to your superior knowledge /taste .....you are the bourbon ,yoda -bob

here is the local otters coming to visit with the ice breakup ....wonder if they saw you guys under the ice ?

temagami local diver 2.JPG temagami local diver5.JPG heres pics

Attachments

• temagami local diver 2.JPG
    temagami local diver 2.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 66
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom