Icon HD Air integration availability

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zak, just wondering when you might be able to share (the approximate date or month)the "nice news that will apply to this computer as well as our other computers. I am not at liberty to announce today".
You mentioned at DEMA but will we see it here also during the November show?

Hi there. We are going to announce this news at DEMA Nov 17, 2010. This news will not apply to everyone, however there is a growing group of end users that will appreciate it. Thats all for now :wink:

Best,

Rafal,
If you listen closely to what Steve is saying in the interview, you will find the transmitter "alone" will cost $500.00 US. The complete unit is $1650.00 US. We still stand behind our commitment to offer the upgrade to consumers who have purchased a non AI Icon HD prior to release of the transmitter for $450.00. I posted this previously in this thread and the upgrade program remains the same.

We have a functioning transmitter now, and it is in the "field" testing phase. If all goes well, as we anticipate, we are still looking at a spring delivery of the transmitter.

The news we are launching is that in the near future the Icon, as well as our Puck series of computers will be MAC compatible from a dive organizer functionality. We have hired a new team of software developers to improve the integration of our computer line to PC and MAC operating systems.

I know some will appreciate this as we are finding more and more requests from the MAC users.

Still trying to get home from Las Vegas.

Best,

Hi Zak

Great news, hope everything went well at DEMA :)

I know the launch is very recent but I have looked around for videos or still images of the AI additions in the Icon HD interface. I have not been able to find any. Do you know if such information is available anywhere ?

Best regards,
Jakob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom