icurok

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So you are no longer an alien?? Now you need to change your signature.

Finally got the gloves off my dry suit. Note to self, don't push them on all the way. 1/2" is plenty.

crpntr133:
So you are no longer an alien?? Now you need to change your signature.

Finally got the gloves off my dry suit. Note to self, don't push them on all the way. 1/2" is plenty.

Will do.
It was nice diving with you. short cold dive.

Walter:
Long time, no see. I hope all is well.
Nice to here from you.

I finally made to Sarasota and did the shark tooth boat dive and did pretty good. I hope to dive with some time.
Scott

IndyScott:
Just to let you now I am now IndyScott.
From ICUROK

Scott :wink:

Allright Scott, quit messing with an old guy, I'm easily confused!!!!

Hope we can get together for a dive this year! BTW, did Wally tell
you about our Fla. weekend? Your welcome along no matter what
he said about you!
04.gif

Dive, what dive?? Oh that thing that you and Hoosier did. Still has me puzzled as to what I changed to cause the difference in weight. Gloves and fins are the only thing I can think of. Shouldn't have been 5+ lbs.

Actually I didn't say anything to him about the trip. I also told him that I can't stand UPS but I think he is OK. Scott, ICUROK :D Hope to see you again sometime when the waters are warmer.

Good to hear. Since we have been calling you that for the past three years to keep you and the Scott's from Canada straight on our "Great Lakes" trips, it's about time you made it official.

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

Back
Top Bottom