I’d like some genuine opinions.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm about your height and I've weighed more than you do in the past, including I think while diving. Relatively benign dive conditions with minimal or no current may agree well with you. While diving may not burn a lot of calories off directly, it may enrich your life, give you more satisfaction and hope to enjoy more as a counter-balance to a love of food, and so help indirectly.

Richard.
Totally with you on this. Scuba diving has enriched my life beyond measure. While I wouldn't call scuba diving a central part to any weight-loss or exercise regime, it may give you the desire to become a healthier diver so you can enjoy the sport even more.

On Plus Size wetsuits: i was in the Bahamas this summer and saw Stuart Cove's guys cut up three wet suits to make one fit Shaquille O'neal. If you haven't seen "Shaq Week" check it out on Youtube, its pretty funny.

On Plus Size wetsuits: i was in the Bahamas this summer and saw Stuart Cove's guys cut up three wet suits to make one fit Shaquille O'neal. If you haven't seen "Shaq Week" check it out on Youtube, its pretty funny.
It's the Frankenprene suit!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom