IDAS tray and arm system

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Terryb

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hey there, has anyone had experience with an i-Das tray and arm system with Canon housings. I have a G15 with a Canon housing and was looking at possibly purchasing this system..
Tray: i-DAS Arm System; TR-03A standard base tray with two adjustable extensions; two handles; BM-i05 aluminum YS-adapter arm S; CL-138R clamp

Also any suggestions as to how much this system used is worth?

Thanks for the help

Don't have any personal experience with i-DAS per de, but it's a pretty 'standard' 1" ball arm + clamp system. I have Nauticam branded arms and one Nauticam clamp and 2 ULCS clamps (the latter being a market leader for this type of arm). I prefer the feel of the ULCS clamp, slightly.

Can't really guess at used value. Depends on condition, anywhere from 50-75% of new cost? These things are pretty darn tough.

The IDAS system is OK, but some of the older clamps had really sharp edges that killed some of the ball o-rings and the aluminum itself. As for price used gear like this retains a good portion of its value I would suggest 75% of new is not a bad price
BVA

Great thanks for the help Mattia & Bvanant

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom