IDC Instructor Crew Pack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NavyGuyAN

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My fellow divers, I don't know if this is the right place to post this but. I have an IDC Instructor Crew Pack from 2013 that I never had a chance to use. I thought I was going to be an instructor and teach, but then the military transferred me from Florida to Virginia Beach. I then had no use for it as there isn't much diving in Virginia beach. All the books and paperwork is there, even the "PADI hologram" sticker, I opened the pack but nothing short of reading the books. I bought the pack for $600 I'd assume since the material is older/out-dated it might not be of any use or not.
What are you thoughts?
Ryan

The crewpack is useless. The laser Hologram is what you spend the money for and I'm pretty sure that PADI will accept an unused hologram forever.

Michael

The Crew Pak you have isn't useless, yet... When the revised IDC curriculum is released later this year, it will be though...

Back
Top Bottom