iDive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveNav

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
From the innovators that brought you eDiving; the best scuba diving simulator in the world!
From the innovators that brought you DiveComputerTraining; the best way to learn dive computers.
From the innovators that brought you divePAL; the Swiss Army Knife App for Scuba divers;

We are about to change the game - again!

iDive Computer: the first commercially available App that runs a decompression algorithm IN REAL TIME :wink:

divenav_idive_computer.jpg

App is available (free) on iTunes.

A video tutorial is here

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Will the dive computers be transferable from divePAL or do we need to purchase them again?

Will the dive computers be transferable from divePAL or do we need to purchase them again?
if you login then you can use the dive computers you have already in your divePAL/DiveComputerTraining account.

Got it! When you choose your computer and log in, the "Buy $XXX" is still there, you have to go out of the purchase screen to the computer selection screen and then my computer was there.

Got it! When you choose your computer and log in, the "Buy $XXX" is still there, you have to go out of the purchase screen to the computer selection screen and then my computer was there.
Very good.
If you login directly in the "My Computers" tab, your dive computers should show up automatically.

If you like the iDive Computer App, give it a good rating on the App Store :wink:

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Pretty cool to play with. Next you guys need to expand into to full blown simulators where all the computer buttons work etc... That would be awesome. As it is, this is a nice way to get to know the computer. People will wonder why I am "flying" my iPhone during meetings...

Pretty cool to play with..... ...
Thanks. Tell your friends about us.

....Next you guys need to expand into to full blown simulators where all the computer buttons work etc... That would be awesome. ......
We have done this already .... in the eDiving Scuba Diving simulator :wink:

..... As it is, this is a nice way to get to know the computer. People will wonder why I am "flying" my iPhone during meetings...
:cool2:

iDive Computer App is now available also for the iPad.

divenav_idc_ipad.jpg

The first commercialy available App that runs in real time a decompression algorithm and that put a dive computer in your iPad.

[video=youtube;8J010vq1V_I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J010vq1V_I[/video]

Alberto (aka eDiver)

iPad pad app is even better!!!! One request, now that you have the rate of ascent and decent bar graph on the left, what about setting it up so you could slide your thumb up and down this graph to control the diver instead of having to tilt the iPad.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom