If I had 2 Suunto Vytecs and turned on the HP on both?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonscubas

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can use both wristmounts to communicate synchronously with one tank transmitter?

jonscubas:
Does anyone know if you can use both wristmounts to communicate synchronously with one tank transmitter?

It's worth trying.... I have a UWATEC Air Z Nitrox. The transmitter has a fixed frequency and when pairing to the wrist unit you physically put them together and the wrist unit "learns" the transmitters freq. Now (don't laugh) some tall folks I know have problems if the wrist unit is on the wrong arm and they loose signal. If they are not aware of the distance limitation it really freaks 'em out and they end up calling the dive....

Yes - two receivers can be paired to one transmitter. Simply turn on the tank (which turns on the transmitter), put the Vytec near the transmitter to have it set/learn the code, then do it again with the second one.

The transmitter doesn't know or care how many receivers it is transmitting to, it just spews out the data.

randyjoy:
Yes - two receivers can be paired to one transmitter. Simply turn on the tank (which turns on the transmitter), put the Vytec near the transmitter to have it set/learn the code, then do it again with the second one.

The transmitter doesn't know or care how many receivers it is transmitting to, it just spews out the data.

I will try it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom