If you could go anywhere?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paul Evans

"Mr Mares"
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
If you could go Anywhere in the world diving, were would it be.

The UK has great diving but........................

Anywhere, cost is not a problem, time is not a problem :eyebrow:

Go for your lives :D

Paul Evans:
If you could go Anywhere in the world diving, were would it be.

The UK has great diving but........................

Anywhere, cost is not a problem, time is not a problem :eyebrow:

Go for your lives :D

Can we time travel? Imagine if you could take your gear and a compressor back 400 years into the Indo Pacific. Philippines, Indonesia....before dynamite fishing....and topless women hanging out on the beaches....

Hank49:
....and topless women hanging out on the beaches....
Where ever Hanks says this is.

Hank49:
Can we time travel? Imagine if you could take your gear and a compressor back 400 years into the Indo Pacific. Philippines, Indonesia....before dynamite fishing....and topless women hanging out on the beaches....
that sounds good, perhaps some topless women taken back for good measure, and off gassing time :wink: :wink:

i think for me the next place might have to be the galapogus islands
i have been lucky enough to go here, i just got back from 2 weeks diving there, logged 33 dives and countless hours snorkeling the house reef, i can recomend it to anyone it is a fantastic place, but please don't all go when i want to go next, as there is only 50 rooms :wink:

Indonesia & Thailand

Back to French Polynesia, no arguing !

£29000 would get the titnic in my log book...theeennnn........Chuk Lagoon, Bikini atoll, .........Atlantis would be nice....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom