If you're hankering for a hamburger !!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sue Sue

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Here it is folks:

• Located on Avenida 5 between Calle 3 and 5, next to hotel Los Ancles
  • open ONLY Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.
  • 6:00 ish to midnight, (However me thinks perhaps the hours may vary)

The hamburger stand is the size of a closet, 3 or 4 guys are working, Burgers cooked over charcoal and made to order. The French Fries are made at time of order as well.
There is a table set up in the parking lot area or a few seats at the stand if you want to dine in :). However, the guy on the scooter delivery detail and takeout, which is what Hubby and I did is very busy. Do give it a try !!!

We went to try it one night after a good evening of enjoying a few (too many) drinks in town, but the line was huge at 11:30 at night. Smells great and we will try it this fall when we are down again.

So would there be the possibility to call for delivery. Anyone have a phone number?

i tried this place on my last trip (May 17-26). It was a long wait. Hamburger was so so, french fries were great.
They do a rip roaring delivery business. While I was waiting, they must have delivered and had picked up 75-100
orders. I also tried (three times) cheese burgers at Rocking Java. They were much better.

Frank

Here it is folks:

• Located on Avenida 5 between Calle 3 and 5, next to hotel Los Ancles
  • open ONLY Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.
  • 6:00 ish to midnight, (However me thinks perhaps the hours may vary)

The hamburger stand is the size of a closet, 3 or 4 guys are working, Burgers cooked over charcoal and made to order. The French Fries are made at time of order as well.
There is a table set up in the parking lot area or a few seats at the stand if you want to dine in :). However, the guy on the scooter delivery detail and takeout, which is what Hubby and I did is very busy. Do give it a try !!!

So today Hubby and I went to Buccano's which is located on the North side of town. There we spent the day, had access to beach chairs, beach, and pool. There is a $80 peso admission per person but the amount is deducted from your tab. For lunch we decided to order a shrimp fajita platter as well as a Hamburger platter in order to compare to the burger at the hamburger stand from last night. I have to say, both burgers were excellent. Also, the shrimp fajita, I hate to admit was BETTER than the shrimp fajita served at La Choza. I enjoy La Choza very much, but, it is what it is. Just Food for thought 

Last edited:
Agree with the hamburger stand between 3rd and 5th. We are staying at the Suites Bahia so its just around the corner for us. We like them. Oh and they are open Wed-Sun from 7-12.

Back
Top Bottom