If you're in the neighbourhood

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingGal

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
At the end of the month I've got a couple of charters heading out of Kingston Ontario.

Sept 29th - space for 3 more. Neptune Divers on board: Scubanarc, Ontario Diver and I (along with 6 more friends)

Sept 30th - space for 8 more. Neptune Divers on board: Butch103, bottom_sucker, Ontario Diver,and I

So if you're interested in meeting some of your fellow Neptune Divers, drop a line, and I'll provide more details.

Well I am only about 4.5 hours from you guys, well that is what Yahoo Maps tells me. I know of some short cuts up to Watertown. I will talk to some of my club members and see if they want to make the weekend run. I will let you know. Please don't hold any spots until I let you know that we are coming for sure.

I followed the thread about establishing the official scubaboard dive club for a little while. Is it officially now the "Neptune Divers" club?

-Simon

Originally posted by NINman
Well I am only about 4.5 hours from you guys, well that is what Yahoo Maps tells me. I know of some short cuts up to Watertown. I will talk to some of my club members and see if they want to make the weekend run. I will let you know. Please don't hold any spots until I let you know that we are coming for sure.

Although I'm not holding any spots on either of the charters. The operator will inform me of any requests before releasing spots -- that's yet another good reason I'm happy with the operator. Hope you can make it.

Back
Top Bottom