Ignore Member

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just be sure it gets to the abuse department and not the argument division! I'm hoping contacting the abuse dept will get me a visit from a tall buxom female in black leather boots carrying a whip!

Anytime you report a moderator, we 'in the back' toast that mod! Please...report away my glass is currently empty.
:cheers:

:wink:

After a long time of thinking to myself "Is he really that stupid???" when reading a certain person's posts, I finally added them to my ignore list. Wow, what a difference. You get the odd jackass (I might mean donkey) on here so when you can read a thread and only see the little

the experience is much better. So, thanks to SB for the ignore list.

So, Steve, you can't see what I'm posting here, can ya?????

I don't think I would want to know who has me on ignore. I have not placed anyone on my list. I hate to miss any comments.

Last edited:
So, Steve, you can't see what I'm posting here, can ya?????

This message is hidden because ScubaSamantha is on your ignore list. Finally some quiet :D :joke:

I wonder if anyone has me on ignore? How do I find out?

I wonder if anyone has me on ignore? How do I find out?

This message is hidden because CallesCafe is on your ignore list. :shocked2: :no: Just kidding. You are not worthy of ignoring Calles. You actually have a brain. As Rachel will attest to, the only person on my list is pretty bad.

Back
Top Bottom