Ikelite and JVC Underwater video combo $599

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hydro123

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Ikelite.jpg
I am selling this package at a very good price. $599. I've owned it for four years and taken care extremely well. Always stored inside and followed manufactures service intervals and recommendations. Everything works perfect "not a single problem or issue" This package is in pristine condition. I need the money and unfortunately need to sell it. (Values is around $4,000)

Package includes: Video Housing, JVC camera, with 2 batteries (long life battery), two V8 LED Lights almost new, Underwater filter, Storm case and Xtreme case for the camera, Carabiner clip with coiled cable.
I have the original boxes for the lights and camera in case you want them . All manuals included and camera's remote control and cables. I am extremely pleased with the quality of this set up. Feel free to ask questions or request pictures. If you purchase this Video Package I hope you can continue to take care of it as much as I did.
Use the links below to find out more about each item.

**IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE LIGHTS ONLY, OR WANT TO BUY SEPARATE ITEMS PLEASE MESSAGE ME AND i WILL BE OPENED TO CONVERSATIONS

Note: One of the handles has a very tiny chip at the bottom which doesn't affect anything nor will cause problems (Handles are coated to prevent corrosion)

JVC MG-255 Camcorder (Regular $899.00)

Capture an entire day's divingwithout changing tapes or batteries. The new JVC MG-255 Camcorder features abuilt-in 30GB hard drive that easily stores 7+ hours ofbetter-than-DVD quality recording or up to 10,000 digital still images. Theincluded super high-capacity battery also lives up to the challenge, providing over3 1/2 hours of recording on a single full charge. Just install thecamera in the housing and go dive!

The MG-255 is equipped with a 2.18megapixel CCD (1/3.9"), and utilizes JVC's Gigabrid Imaging Engine toprocess video and still images separately. This provides optimal processing foreach to produce both high quality video and high resolution still images.

Video recordings are stored as videofiles, so deleting unwanted video is as easy as "throwing it in thetrash". Create a video without a PC with in-camera editing features anddirect DVD button (requires Share Station DVD Burner, not included).One-touch direct backup button automatically transfers any video or stills thatare not already stored on your computer's hard drive.

New for 2007 is SDHC compatibilitythat enables the use of higher capacity memory cards.

This year's model also features anf1.2 lens with 10x optical zoom range. The Everio Dock offers multipleconnections, including DV Out (i.LINK), for convenient viewing, video transfer,and charging. The included software package has everything you need to editvideo, manage photos, and burn DVDs (Windows version only). Capturing your divevacation has never been easier!

Camera Features:
1/3.9" CCD (2.18 megapixels)
F1.2 aperture with 10:1 zoom
2.7" 16:9 Widescreen LCD
Up to 1632 x 1224 Digital Still Resolution
3-Dimension noise reduction
Direct DVD Button / Direct Backup Button
USB 2.0 High-Speed Transfer
Everio Dock Provided

Ikelite Housing (Regular $600)

Molded of clear poly carbonate toprovide seamless construction and corrosion proof performance. This"Clearly Superior" design provides full view of the camcorder,control functions, and assurance the system is safe.

The base removes instantly with aunique toggle clamp for traveling or attaching of the optional ProVideo-Lite 3 battery pack. The handle assembly detaches fromthe housing by removal of just two nuts for packing.

A complete housing andcamera combination weighs only about 9 pounds. The housing with baseand handle assembly measures only 10.5" wide; 8.5" high; and 8"deep. The camera's large viewing screen can be seen easily through the housingback.

Housing Features:
Power on/off/mode Control
Record start/stop
Zoom control
Auto/manual Control
Snapshot Control
Removable external UR/Pro Filter
Optional wide angle lenses available
The housing port is threadedallowing the use of optional 67 mm threaded wide-angle conversion lens availablefrom Inon, Epoque, or the #6420Ikelite lens.

Included UR/Pro Color Filterprovides color correction in tropical blue water. An optional filter #6441.81is also available to achieve more natural tones in green water settings.

PRO-V8 LED Video Lite (Regular $500)

#6320 PRO-V8 LED Lite with Flex Arm

Includes 2 PRO-V8 LED light head, Flex Arm, flex mount, knurled nut and alkaline batteries.

Light is the most important contribution to underwater video. The PRO-V8 LED is the easiest and most affordable way to add valuable light to your system.

Three 5-watt LEDs are arranged behind a special optical lens to give an exceptionally even 45° beam completely free of hot spots. The color temperature is daylight balanced for warm, beautiful tones with or without color filter. Light output is the same over its entire 10 hour burn time, providing more than enough light for an entire week of diving from one set of 8 "C" cell alkaline or NiMH batteries.

A lightweight and flexible pop-bead arm provides versatility in aiming without adding bulk. The included flex mount ball attaches to the top of any Ikelite video housing handle without tools. Additional pop beads can be purchased in 4-piece sticks to extend the arm.

The PRO-V8 is most effective within four feet of the subject--perfect for macro and portrait work. Add a second PRO-V8 LED for increased coverage when using an accessory wide angle lens.

A variety of mounts are available separately for attachment to almost any system with video capabilities. The PRO-V8 LED can be attached to all Ikelite digital still housings as well as most Olympus, Canon and Sony brand housings. It doubles as a focusing light when used with a still camera.

Specifications
Intensity ...... 510 lumens
Burn Time ...... 10 hours
Beam Angle ...... 45 degrees
Color Temp ...... 4500-5500K
Light Head Size ...... 79mm diameter x 170mm length (3.1" x 6.7")
Weight in Air ...... 998g (35oz)
Batteries ...... 8 alkaline or NiMH "C" cells
Depth Rating ...... 90m (300ft)

Attaching to Ikelite Video Housings
Everything is included to attach to the top of most Ikelite video housing handles or Compact Video trays.

Storm iM2450 Case with Foam - Black (Regular $198)

Two Press & Pull Latches
Double-layered Soft-grip Handle
Two Padlockable Hasps
Vortex® Valve
Flush Powerful Hinges
Meets Carry-on Regulations
Lightweight Strong HPX® Resin
Watertight
Guaranteed For Life

Interior Dimensions: 18.00" x 13.00" x 8.40" (45.7 x 33 x 21.3 cm)
Exterior Dimensions: 19.20" x 15.20" x 9.00" (48.7 x 38.6 x 22.9 cm)

PLUS YOU RECEIVE THE XTREME CASE FOR THE CAMERA FOR FREE AND THE COILED CABLE WITH CARABINER CLIP FOR FREE

If Interested, email me at sharkyvan@yahoo.com. Item is located in Orlando Florida. Pick ups allowed (CASH only) If you're out of state and needs shipping then PayPal and shipping will be $60

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom