ikelite housing and sony ccd v3 cameras for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wwwtimmcp

Registered
Reaction score
I have 2 sony ccd v3 cameras (8mm) for sale both have issues one has a door closing issue the other a tracking issue, maybe one camera could be made from both of them. the 3 batteries included were taking a charge and powered up the cameras but no idea on their actual condition. the ikelite housing is in good condition except for the dome port it has some scratches on the inside, this can be reaired and ikelite or replaced for about $200.00 $75.00 for the cameras, and $75.00 for the housing . buy both and I'll ship for free to the lower 48 states. Sony Lenses Photo by mcflintlock | PhotobucketSony Ccd V3 1 Photo by mcflintlock | PhotobucketIkelite Housing 1 Photo by mcflintlock | PhotobucketIkelite Housing 2 Photo by mcflintlock | Photobucket

open to trades as well on this. I would be interested in a strobe for my ikelite housed canon t3i camera, or whatever. you just never know what I might be interested in even non-diving stuff.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom