For Sale Ikelite housing for Canon 70D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tc_rain

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
For sale Canon 70D Ikelite housing 6870.70. Just the housing is for sale. Once the housing is sold everything else will be listed for sale (arms, strobes, light, handle, ports and lenses). The housing was meticulously cared for and shows in the pictures. There are no noticeable scratches that I can see on the housing. Ikelite installed a Leak Sentinel. There is a port on the side that attaches to a small vacuum pump. A vacuum is created inside the housing and a small LED green light is illuminated showing the housing has the correct vacuum. If the vacuum is lost due to a leak the LED light turns red. The green LED light indicates the housing is air tight before entering the water. The vacuum port is on the left side. I also installed a moisture sensor on the bottom of the housing that flashes a red LED if moisture enters the housing. This LED light is on the right side. The vacuum pump, extra batteries and O-rings for the vacuum port are included. I would be more than happy to take additional pictures of the housing if wanted. $700

Only the housing is for sale at this time. If I am able to sell the housing, I will proceed with listing the arms, strobes, focus light, handle, ports and lenses. If the housing doesn’t sell, I want to be able to maintain a rig in which to dive. However, if anyone is interested in the complete set-up, I’d be willing to sell.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_7405.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_7405.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 54
  • thumbnail_IMG_7406.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_7406.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 40
  • thumbnail_IMG_7407.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_7407.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 37
  • thumbnail_IMG_7408.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_7408.jpg