Ikelite Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kevreid

Contributor
Reaction score
Do any of you Dallas area Swampers have an Ikelite housing? I'm desperate for an O-ring. I'm leaving for Cozumel in the morning and just got my new housing yesterday. Upon inspection last night, the o-ring has a cut and I cannot find one locally. I'm leaving too early tomorrow to get one overnighted to me. I'd be forever in your debt if you could help me out with an o-ring. My housing is the 6130.55 for the Oly C5050 but I think the o-ring size is compatible for many of their housings.
Can you help a desperate man? :banghead:

Can't they overnight (or express) it to Cozumel?

Kevin, didn't you just get back from coz you lucky dog. Try one of the photo shops on the island. Check with Christi she can probably point you in the right direction. Have fun.

Try Island Dreams down in front of LaCeiba. Holly and Armando keep a pretty good stock of most common camera stuff.

Just noticed the date, you're probably there by now....you dog!

Just got back from the trip this afternoon.

Dee, I sent an e-mail to Holly before I left to see if she had an o-ring, didn't and haven't heard back from her. Seems like she only gets about one in three of the e-mails I send to her. Anyway, I decided to leave the Ikelite at home and take the PT-015. I hated to leave a brand new housing with new arms and strobe at home but wasn't worth the risk.

Ann, I was down there the first week of October so it was time to go back, :). Stayed at Hotel Cozumel again and I'm happy to tell you the food was so much better than it was on the trip in October. So much so that we only ate in town one time.
We used Christi as our dive op again and it was great. She has the best crew going with Pedro and Mago IMHO.

Sorry for straying from the topic but wanted to let you know I appreciate your replys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom