• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Illegal dumping of lead/arsenic into waterways by SeaSoft

Discussion in 'Scuba Related Court Cases' started by shoredivr, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Lizzardia

Lizzardia Angel Fish

Good luck in court! It is a pity that I can not help, but I hope that justice will prevail.

chillyinCanada likes this.
  2. Bruce Justinen

Bruce Justinen Dive Equipment Manufacturer

# of Dives: 5,000 - ∞
    SO, thank you to all of those who have supported SEASOFT over the last 6 months. It has been rough. People tend to believe what they read and even worse it gets picked up and distorted and even fabricated.

We did pollute a gravel area that was 25' X 15' X 1' deep but we had
    UNDERCURRENT ON-LINE MAGAZINE state and I quote, "...SEASOFT just dumped it, allowing it to eventually seep into the once-pristine waters of Puget Sound, as well as into aquifers."

Does a 25' x 15' x 1' deep gravel area sound like Puget Sound AND its aquifers? I have included a picture of the area in an enclosure.

Anyway, what I am so happy about today is that in approximately 10 days we will be filing a lawsuit against the Washington State Department of Ecology for libel and defamation because they released their sensationalized and mostly fictitious Press Release
    even though they knew the truth. I look forward to our day in court.

Attached Files: