I'm back. Anyone keen for a dive in Melbourne?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tassie_Rohan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well it's been a long time since I've been on the forum.

I'm now living down in Melbourne, and am keen to catch up with locals keen for a dive.

Anything happen while I was away? :D

Cheers,
Rohan

good to see you back Tassie.

How is Enke and your baby ... must be getting about pretty well now! ...

Hey Tassie! How are you?

I am always out diving in Melbourne though just about to go away for a month but I can put you in touch with my dive buddies who dive every week if you want? Maybe PM burna as he is active on SB (unlike my other buddies!) and he can let you know what the others are doing.

Hi there - great to hear from you again! I hope ITR 20011 went well - how many turned up?

Enkhee and Liam are all good. None of us have been diving for well over a year :shocked2: but with Little Man now over 2 and running around we haven't really had the time to miss diving. They are both visiting their family in Mongolia at the moment so I've been eying my dive bag and dusting off my regs... :D

Sas - will drop Burna a line, though I'm about to head off to site myself soon.

Anyway - great to hear from you all, and I'm really looking forward to a few dives again in suitably cool waters - after being bored senseless by all that coral rubbish up north.

Cheers,
Rohan.

Hey Tassie... great to hear you are back. We got some great dives in with Sas and Burna and friends last Jan when we went to dive there. Really some amazing pier dives there! Great to hear Enkhee and Liam are doing well! We have been kinda tossing around the idea of moving the Invasion towards Melbourne next year..:)

We have been kinda tossing around the idea of moving the Invasion towards Melbourne next year..:)

Cool cool cool cool cool cool cool coool cooooooolllll!!! :bounce4::bounce::bounce3::bounce2: :)

Although I do need to get up the the rock sometime tho.

Cool cool cool cool cool cool cool coool cooooooolllll!!! :bounce4::bounce::bounce3::bounce2: :)

Although I do need to get up the the rock sometime tho.

Well it is kinda group decisions but since fish and I started it and there are some regulars I think that will weight it a bit. BG and Acanthurus are planing on coming for it again too. The core group seem to be from Melb and here.. so we will see a bit closer to the time.

Hi guys,

Am based in Melbourne at the moment until November, whereabouts here do you guys go to dive? =)

Would love to do some weekend diving while Im here.

Rgds
Shafie

Some of the Pier dives thee are just astounding! We aren't from there but would like to get back and dive there again. Melbourne and Sydney are really under appreciated when it comes to diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom