I'm back!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

notabob

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, y'all! I'm back among the freezing masses. Was certainly a shock to come back to temps 80F colder than the place I left. (from low-mid 80s to 2F when I got back!!!). I'm thinking maybe I should've faked DCS and suffered a chamber ride to stay in Bonaire a few days longer, eh? Then again, maybe not. But the trip was awesome, 3-5 dives a day in 79F water, what could be better! Also got to play with my new camera housing and am proud to say that a few of the 600+ shots actually came out semi-passable. Not bad for a rookie, as far as I'm concerned anyway. Will probably post some in the photo forum once I'm done cleaning everything up.

Insane as it sounds, it's actually almost feels good to be back, despite the freezing weather. At least I can start indulging in wasting valuable work time reading the ScubaBoard once again :) .

-Roman.

Hey Roman, I like your enthusiasm for Bonaire, but I have to say that I am glad that you didnt get bent on my trip... There is always next year... I'm thinking of Belize... Wanna come???

Well, it wasn't just to please you, Chuck! :) Then again, with the finger fish migrating back north, things might've gotten more interesting! Hehehe...

I've already got all my vacation days planned out for this year... Although Belize does sound tempting. We'll see what the next year brings. Cheers!

-Roman.

Back
Top Bottom