I'm finally going diving!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

got4boyz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Well, after two years of not being in the water, tomorrow (Thursday, March 1) about this time I'll be diving in Paamul, Mexico.

On Friday we are meeting up with some guy we met on this board to do some cenote dives. If you are only open water certified you can dive in the mouth of the cenotes and not go inside!

Saturday and Sunday we will be at the ruins of Uxmul and the smaller ones along the Puuc route.

Monday and Tuesday we'll be diving in Cozumel (going to do my first night dive too) and then Wednesday we'll hang out in Cancun before flying home on Thursday the 8th!

I'm so excited! :bounce:

Have a great time and be sure to post a trip report when you return.

Since it's been a couple of years, are you planning on doing a refresher course? If not I hope you take it easy on your first couple of dives. Have fun and let us know how it all goes!

Since my husband STILL hasn't finished packing (we have to leave for the airport in 4 hours, so I guess there won't be much sleep tonight!) I decided to take one more peak over here and saw Mario's post.

Originally posted by Mario S Caner
Since it's been a couple of years, are you planning on doing a refresher course?

I already did, last weekend! :p Aren't you proud of me? :D

Thanks and talk to y'all when I get back!

Back
Top Bottom