I'm getting closer and closer to my own CCR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mania

Cousin Itt
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
OK...I already have counterlungs I like, yesterday I got my loop with ADV and I placed an order for the rest.....

The rest will be HH CCR.
Juergensen Marine, Inc.

Of course I have no idea when I will get that one. So far I think 10 were made, all already sold (Yesterday I tried one of these 10). And I would rather not think (yet) about the money I will have to pay.
I will take Scarlet O'Hara attitude and think about it tomorrow. Till then let me have some fun
:D:D:D

Mania

Congratulations, Mania! :D

Sure looks like the Hammerhead CCR is for most part very well designed,
as well as very nicely build. You getting front- or rear mounted counterlungs?
mCCR, eCCR or both?

Front mounted lungs (although would love to try back mounted).
eCCR because it still has the ability for manual control. The problem though is that I may need VR3 to go with it as well - another couple of bucks to spend.

So I'm going to start playing Lotto
:D

Anyway it will take a lot of time before I will get one - as far as I understand the production process takes a bit of time.

congrats for making the choice! The HH CCR looks great! I'll be adding a write up on it to my post on available rebreathers. i don't remember where I read it but I believe there are more like 80 produced already...I think it was a KJ post on RBW.

the mCCR/eCCR and combo mode is very intriguing!
g

My HH is coming by the end of this month...
Yupi!!!!!

Now ...I have still to pay which means I need to find a bank willing to give me a credit
:D:D:D

The HH looks like quite a well built unit- I'm impressed by the features it offers, such as the built in 4th cell, and the abilty to switch from mCCR to eCCR.

But I'm in looooove with my COPIS Meg right now!

Back
Top Bottom