http://www.diveheart.org/

I'm in for Nov 11-15: Miami Airport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Colonoscopy Advocate
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
I have my plane ticket, arriving Saturday - Continental at 2:18pm;
Departing Wednesday @ 3pm - and again, Miami airport. I know, FLL is better, but Miami is closer.

Anyone wanta car pool? Got a Full-size car reserved for $204 plus gas or a Suv for $258 plus gas.

DandyDon:
I have my plane ticket, arriving Saturday - Continental at 2:18pm;
Departing Wednesday @ 3pm - and again, Miami airport. I know, FLL is better, but Miami is closer.

Anyone wanta car pool? Got a Full-size car reserved for $204 plus gas or a Suv for $258 plus gas.

You don't know how badly I would love to go, DandyDon!! Unfortunately, what's it called....oh, work keeps me away!:shakehead

hey DD - if you give me your flight number i can make a call so you get a very special welcoming committee :D

You don't know how badly I would love to go, DandyDon!! Unfortunately, what's it called....oh, work keeps me away!
Yeah I know - I've known Matt too long not to go, tho. I'll make a couple of hundred pics, and maybe get some good ones..?
almitywife:
hey DD - if you give me your flight number i can make a call so you get a very special welcoming committee :D
:confused: Does that sound like an offer than can be trusted...?

Hehe, I ran into an old friend working for an airline at the San Antonio airport once, had a little chit chat, told her where we were staying, and said so-long. When my Gf & I checked in at the Marriot, the desk clerk said he had a message awaiting me. "Oh, okay." Then he read off this funny greeting that my airport friend called in. :lol2: Wish I'd grabbed it and saved it. I did save the hotel message from my first grandson's birth; I'd already planned a trip when my daughter told me I was to be a young grandfather. :11:

Will PM shortyly... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom