I'm in need of some photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rapida

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm doing a speech on wreck diving (for my speech class, Imagine that! lol) and for the speech I'm preparing a powerpoint. Well I guess my google-** just isn't up to snuff because I can't seem to find a few pictures to round out the slideshow. Thats where I was hoping you wonderful scubaboarders might could help me out. I'm in need of photographs of the following:
  • A mass of tangled wires (in a wreck preferably)
  • I need something to show how bad silt can obscure vision
  • Also if anyone knows where I might could find some pictures of the Andrea Doria that would be great.
If anyone has any photographs of the above I would really appreciate the help. The photos will be shown in a class of 20 or so at my university and won't be reproduced or sold of any of that jazz. Anyway I appreciate any help in advance.

Thanks,
Rapida

I have something for the 2nd one. This is a wreck off the South Carolina coast. Not really silt though more like particles in the water. It might've been kicked up off the bottom by divers ahead of us, I can't recall.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom