I'm looking for a deco reg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What are you looking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All my regs are Hollis. It doesn't matter to me what my deco reg is as long as it's a decent brand

What are your primary regs? My preference is to have them all the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The advice to keep your regs consistent is sound, unless you're looking to make a change and/or you're not happy with the price/performance of your current gear

For best bang-for-the-buck, I've seen HOG D1 first+second packages for <$200 recently. Add a SPG and HP hose and you're done for less than $325

Or you could buy a $P M25. . .:D:D:D

Diverite makes a full set up. 1st stage 2nd stage spg and hose for $189 but I figured I would try if someone has a used one

Diverite makes a full set up. 1st stage 2nd stage spg and hose for $189 but I figured I would try if someone has a used one

Hardly fair to compare an unbalanced, unsealed piston 1st and a button gauge with a sealed balanced first and a "real" SPG, but it's your dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom