I'm new looking for fins!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmmiller

New
Reaction score
Hey everybody! I'm new to scuba. I have a question about fins. I'm looking at buying fins for my class. I was looking at the Cressi SpaceFrog Ones. My problem is with size. I wear a size 10 shoe. I put on some booties (the ones with the rubber sole) I tried a M-L and the XL. How far is your foot supposed to fit. Is your shoe supposed to hang out past the bottom sole on the fin or is it supposed to fit all the way in? They both felt pretty comfortable. I did notice the size difference in the fins between the M-L and the XL. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm a dive shop owner and the M/L fins will fit you just fine. I deal with Cressi. NICE FINS. The space frogs are a bit pricy for the performance. If you are going to spend that much money you should really consider the split fins.

Hey bms I just bought a pair of brand new spacefrogs and I got them for $90.00 was it a good deal?
(the twin jets were $180.00.....ouch)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom