I'm stuck on land!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bebo

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm don't know how I'm going to make it!?!
My wife is my diving buddy, and we are pregnat!!!
You just cannot imagine how thrilled I am to become a dad, man! but stuck on land all this time!!!. I'm even thinking of "cheating" on my wife and go diving with some other friends. But I cannot be that cruel.
Man, I have my gills dried up!!!
Heeeelp!!! :monkeydan

just think, in 8 or so years, you will have another dive buddy!

My wife is pregnant too, but the trick is she is not a diver

aw, all these babies! hope every thing goes well for every one! just think of these new divers being brought into the world! one day every one will dive..they must..they will! :wink:

All these babies... Maybe its something on the "Water"?

You can always fill your bathtub up and suit up. IT's WATER!!

being a Dad is seriously cool, I sympathise about the drying up of your regular dive buddy, I would think that she would be understanding and encourage you to go. Maybe you should do some diving that you think she might not be so interested in. If that fails, beg, bribe, lie, cheat, steal etc until you get your fix.

We had our little girl in November. Although she has definitely cut into the diving time, she does make it fun to be dry. Good Luck!

you could always go snorkling, the water is meant to be very relaxing for mother and child before birth...i think
train 'em while they're young

I went snorkling with sting rays when I was 6 years old! My dad had a part time job at a aquarium and got me into the tank after hours.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom