I'm working on getting my gear and I'm new... so...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For a huge majority of the divers, something like suunto zoop will be quite enough for their whole diving career. IMHO

Rsingler, does someone still buy something else than wrist mounted computers?

I have a Suunto Zoop and its a great dive computer for a diver just getting into diving.
I recommend getting your computer first, above all else. Safety should be a priority in diving and having your own computer helps with being more safe because it keep track of No DECO time

+1 for getting a wetsuit first. I'm 5 foot, 135 lbs and wear a 7mm Seac Komoda in size medium. It works great for me in mid 50s water temp. I met a DM in FL who let me try on her Zeagle Zena BCD and fell in love. You can pick it up at your local LDS who can customize the shoulders, back and front to fit you. Reg is Atomic Aquatics ST1 and dive computer is Shearwater Teric. Good luck shopping!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom