Images from the DIR Red Sea Exploration

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
We just returned from the Red Sea and Andrew has posted the first of many images and videos to come on www.redseaexplorers.com . MHK & AG are still in transit so future trip reports and videos will be released as soon as they settle in.

If you have any questions or want further information about the trip or upcomming trips please feel free to contact me at faisal@redseaexplorers.com .

Hope you enjoy,

Faisal Khalaf

I have some questions

1. What is DIR?
2. Are you from Egypt?
3. Aren't you need a diver?

Gehadoski
Please do some search even in the SB - this thread is in the DIR forum where you can find your answer. I know that DIR (doing It Right) and GUE (Global Underwater Explorers) are not very well known in Egypt so this is the only reason why your post will not be treated as troll's one - in any other cases it would probably be.
Or check this site:
www.gue.com
To answer your question shortly - DIR is the philosophy of diving focused very much on safety thus on diving skills and proper equipment's configuration.
Mania

gehadoski:
I have some questions

1. What is DIR?
2. Are you from Egypt?
3. Aren't you need a diver?

1) There has been a wealth of information about DIR posted here, and on various other forums, but if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

2) I live and work in Marsa Alam at Red Sea Explorers

3) I don't understand your question, please explain.

Thank you.

I think gehadoski's question was : Do you need any divers?
Mania

Red Sea Explorer:
We just returned from the Red Sea and Andrew has posted the first of many images and videos to come on www.redseaexplorers.com . MHK & AG are still in transit so future trip reports and videos will be released as soon as they settle in.

If you have any questions or want further information about the trip or upcomming trips please feel free to contact me at faisal@redseaexplorers.com .

Hope you enjoy,

Faisal Khalaf
Hi Faisal!
Sounds like you guys are having a great time!!
I wish you guys all the best in your venture, from all I've read and see on the website, you have a fantastic operation. Hopefully, I'll be out to see you guys sometime in the next year.
Hope you had a great holiday and wish you a fantastic New year!

dive safe!---brando

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom