In Curacao now until mid March looking for buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

C2sky

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi I’m wondering if there is anyone looking for a dive buddy in Curacao in the next month or so.

hit the bar at Lions Dive...lol

It sounds like something Suzi at the Dive Bus would be able to help with - they may have a buddy sign-up sheet there also. She gave us a lot of info even after we decided our schedules didn't match so we never dove with the Bus.

Thanks, I have been diving with them. Didn’t see the sign up sheet but I’ll check.

Maybe me? I'm solo and trying to figure out the details of my trip now. Feb 12-19.

Maybe me? I'm solo and trying to figure out the details of my trip now. Feb 12-19.

Hi I’m here until March 10. I’m diving guided dives with the dive bus as I’m solo also but it’s sometimes full and repeats the same dive sites. Great people though. A good way to communicate here is with WhatsApp I have a small car rented so can get around the island easy.

I will be in Curacao with my friends but they don’t dive. Maybe we can do a dive together?

Try Cas Abou, Porto Marie beaches. They have dive shops and always people diving morning and afternoon. Safe parking close to the dive shops. Most divers will welcome a solo diver into the group. Make it up to Playa Lagun and use Bahia Divers they are the best in the West. Great full service dive facility & good restaurant too. All the tank rentals are standard prices around the island usually $8. At Bahia you will always get 3000+ in your fill. They encourage you to check the fill with their gauge and they'll top it off if need be. Excellent rinse and showers available. Look for Pete the manager ask him where the best ribs on the island are. OP=OP downtown Willemstad straight down the road once you get off the swinging bridge about a 10min walk.

Try Cas Abou, Porto Marie beaches. They have dive shops and always people diving morning and afternoon. Safe parking close to the dive shops. Most divers will welcome a solo diver into the group. Make it up to Playa Lagun and use Bahia Divers they are the best in the West. Great full service dive facility & good restaurant too. All the tank rentals are standard prices around the island usually $8. At Bahia you will always get 3000+ in your fill. They encourage you to check the fill with their gauge and they'll top it off if need be. Excellent rinse and showers available. Look for Pete the manager ask him where the best ribs on the island are. OP=OP downtown Willemstad straight down the road once you get off the swinging bridge about a 10min walk.
Thanks for the great advice. I’m not sure about the OP=OP, I walked there the other day and saw the Scuba Lodge with the Scuba Bus dive shop in Punda but didn’t see that one and can’t find it on maps.me. I certainly will check out the sites.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom