In desperate need of reviews for Aruba Dive Operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JADs!! WE just got back yesterday. JP does have a little trouble answering e mails so feel free to call him. (We use skype for that) lol. All the DM's are GREAT and the groups are small. The boat is small but it is covered and we did not feel cramped. Yes take the wet suit. Some went w/o but I still got chilly on the second dive with the shorty. We did several different reef dives. I would skip the airplanes but the Jane C and the Antilla wrecks are a must. If you are planning a nice evening out I HIGHLY reccommend Madame Jenettes.

I dove with Mermaid last fall and found them to be decent enough. I also dove with Red Sail and would not go back to them if other options were available.

Jeff

I also cast my vote for Clive. It was a wonderful experience. My wife and I had a great time last year. Small groups, and long dive time. I liked it so much, I promised him I would post, and even though it took me 1 year, I still remember how nice it was. A real professional.

Jason - Indianapolis

We always use Romeo at Native Divers when we go to Aruba. He is an awesome DM and a great entertainer! His boat has shelter and a bathroom too. Can't wait to go back!

I have dived with Searuba Fly n Dive and had a very positive experience with them. I was also a fairly new diver when I dived with them, without a buddy and they took very good care of me. In addition to a nice new boat, they had a great and professional crew.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom