In Florida for a couple days

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wausman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello,

I will be in Tampa for a few days later this month. I will be done working on March the 26th. Thought about getting a few dives in on the 27th. before I fly out on the 28th.

Would it be best to go ahead and drive over to the Ft. Lauderdale area and fly out from there? Or stay in Tampa and dive? If I decide to go to the Ft. Lauderdale area would anyone be interested in meeting up on the 26th. for a evening dive or the 27th. for a couple dives?

I'm still a newbie not wanting to do anything to advanced.

The Lauderdale area has better diving than the Tampa area. Unfortunately I will be in Ft. Lauderdale the week before you or I would be willing to meet up. Make sure you don't fly too soon after you dive!

Thanks.

But yes I will keep im mind the no fly time I like to stay on the conservative side I will give myself 18 to 24 hours.

Update I may stay Sunday the 28th also and leave out around 6 pm monday. So if anyone is interested in meeting up Sunday morning let me know.

A few of us from the Tampa area are leaving for Ft.Lauderdale on the night 26th, and diving the 27th, and the 28th.

I'd offer you a lift, but I have a full load with me.

PM me if you want more details.

I'll be diving Scuba Tyme in Pompano beach on Sunday the 28th. Feel free to join my brother and i. PM me if interested, I'll look for you on the boat.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom