In Sundays Democrat & Chronicle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tavi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
"The Greece Public Library will begin accepting registrations on Monday for an April program about local shipwrecks.
The free adult program will begin at 7pm Tuesday April 12, at the Library, 2 Vince Tofany Blvd. and will be led by Jim Kennard and Dan Scoville, who specialize in Lake Ontario shipwrecks.
For more information call (585) 225-8951."

These are the guys that found the Homer Warren and the Coast Guard Ship.

Anybody interested in going??

Rick

Rick,
Hooray! something is actually going on when I have a day off work. Yes, I am interested in going. Is this a one day event or a series? Either way, I am off that Tuesday so I would like to go. Do you want to make the arrangements for a group of us or should we call individually?

Ken

If I can get the night off, I'll be there!

I have a business trip that is probably going to be cancelled (it was to a cold land locked state so who cares).

If I'm in town, I'm going.

JR

Just called and I'm wait listed. That filled up fast!

Did anyone go to the library on Tuesday?

I was on the wait list and didn't get a spot. :frown: It would be nice to get a report from someone that got in.

Jeff

Back
Top Bottom