In the beginning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great picture!!! and the binky is an especially nice touch. Maybe Bob could get into the "Tan Delta Binky" business!!!

Bob and Blair are working on a setting my 8 (almost 9!!) y/o daughter up with a pair for her birthday after she saw my fins and asked if they came in her size. Of course my 3 (almost 4!!) y/o daughter who asked if she could snorkel this summer after seeing me and my 8 y/o daughter now wants a pair as well. Bob and Blair had me send off their foot tracings to see what would work.

Hmmmm. Seeing this picture got has me thinking about my almost 1 y/o son. Now that would be a challenge for Bob!!!

I know the kid is going to be a diver. This summer at our lake he kept putting his face in the water imitating his sisters and me with out a mask or snorkel. He aspirated more lake water than I care to imagine. OK OK I agree the kid may be a little slow on the uptake but I like to think he just cannot wait to get in the water with his own FF!!!

Take Care All,

Mark D.

dittrimd
Well after looking at the tracing Bob told me that Grace K. would take a small slim fin with a comfort instep and that Emma Daisy could take a medium Force Fin with a comfort instep. So they are ready for Force Fins. Thanks again for the support!

Fantastic!!!! My girls will be so excited when they open their own force fins on Christmas. Lucky for all of us that we have a community pool that will be open during Christmas break to try them out. Making them wait till it warms up around here could be torture for all of us.

Blair and Bob thanks so much for all your help.

Mark D.

walt2.jpg

Walt from Central Oregon Diving Home :: Central Oregon Diving leads his annual trip to Crater Lake. Here you can see the Force Fin Pros http://www.forcefin.com/FF_PAGES/FF_Products/proforce_product.htm in action.

I just finished an Open water and Advanced and my enlightend student bought a pair of Original Force Fins

Attachments

• IMG_2039.jpg
    IMG_2039.jpg
    386.7 KB · Views: 136
Here I am at Force Fin HQ with Blair on my quest of fighting against Fin ignorance.

Attachments

• IMG_1849.jpg
    IMG_1849.jpg
    426.6 KB · Views: 152
Also,
If you squint you can see that Blair's Fins have a Bungee.

Wednesday, October 29th was a pretty good day here in PA for divers and myself. Some of us had the great pleasure to go to Bloomsburg University for the inauguration of Bloomsburg University's 18th president and the guest speaker was Jean-Michel Cousteau. I just happen to have a pair of Team Cousteau Force Fins. So of course I took them to the event and had the privilege to have him sign them....SO COOL

Attachments

• JMC 005.jpg
    JMC 005.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 75
  • JMC 007.jpg
    JMC 007.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom