In the beginning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

STSC-1209,
Sounds like a great night and it also sounds like you truly have one of a kind fin. I don't think anyone has that fin in tan delta material signed by JMC. Very cool!
Thanks for the post! I see that from your profile and location the there is a great dive center that carries Force Fins!
Sunken Treasure Scuba Center
Are you one of the Instructors from the Shop?

Blair,
I do work at Sunken Treasure Scuba Center. The fins belong to the owner and are on display at the store for everyone to enjoy. I dive with Tan Delta's - wet and Pro's w/bungies - dry. Can't think of better fins that cover the majority of my diving in comfort.
If anyone is in the area and wants to check them out get directions to the store at our web site and stop in.

STSC-1209,
I love my Tan Deltas and am teaching in the Pool tomorrow in my Pros

mickael_hexl.jpg

Hi my name is Mickaël Heuzé TDI CCR mixed gas instructor in Sardinia and Sharm el Sheikh Egypt and I've dove my Excellerating Force Fins for the last 6 years and I will never dive anything else since that's the only bit of equipment never let me down.

[FONT=&quot]Post--120 meter dive in Daha (Egypt) photo by Sarah Woodford.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Mickaël Heuzé, Manager,
"Rebreather-DeepFrontier"
http://www.rebreather-deepfrontier.com/
http://www.rebreather-deepfrontier.com/

Time for me to add my 2 cents...I've been diving FF's for 5 years and it's one of two pieces of equipment I refuse to dive without (the other is my Sea-Cure mouthpiece). I work part time at Victory Sports in Vermont, which has been a supporter and distributor of Force Fins for many, many years. The owners, most of our instructors and DM's at our shop use Force Fins, mostly FF Pros, as well as many of our customers.
Here's a picture of me gearing up for a dive in the Exumas, Bahamas.
Thanks for the great fins Bob!

Attachments

• ChrisDiver.jpg
    ChrisDiver.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 295
Here is a picture of my little Mermaid Ariel.
If you look behind her you can see the Force Fin Pro which I had when met her Mother

Attachments

• IMG_2111.jpg
    IMG_2111.jpg
    400.2 KB · Views: 125
I'm surprised that wifey let you take such a cute and adorable photo.

She was pretty good about it.
We are in NJ now and heading back after Thanksgiving where I will start Emily's Rescue and DM.

Great History story! Thanks for sharing! You truly are blessed!

ROATAN%2008.jpg

Lucie Offerle in Roatan. Photo by Eric Paully

I love the fins. They are the only ones I’ve found that did not cause leg and foot cramps for me. Under water I’m easily recognizable. I’ve had these fins for eight years and absolutely love them. I’m faster than anyone else under water--Lucie Offerle

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom