In the Beginning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

captain

Contributor
Reaction score
The pure essence of scuba has been lost over time. Here it is in it's purest form.

great stuff.....love the freedom of minimal equipment .........thanks for sharing.

Triple tanks and a CG-45.

Life doesn't get any better.

Thanks, that was cool. The spacey guitar music fit perfectly. I cringed when he was beating the knife on the bell. USD probably wanted to show how rugged it was made. I baby my old USD knife. I wear it for the coolness factor more than for practical use. And it lets me take a couple pounds off my weight belt lol. I thought the tanks were really interesting. They almost look like a DIY job. Nice video. Thanks again.

Actually there is no USD gear in that video, the knife appears to be a military bayonet. The Thisitlegorm wreck is in the red Sea

It looked like a master knife but my eyes aren't very good. Looking at it on my laptop instead of my phone and I think you are right. A bayonet...that's even cooler.

That video was amazing! That is the perfection of minimalism. No current day marketing hype or fear and drama. Just a sence of freedom.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom