incredible video resolution on nite shark dive Nex5n/nikonos15mm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Md Spear

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
INTO THE NIGHT - Hunting with the White Tips of Cocos Island on Vimeo link to my 3 minute video of sharks feeding at night off Cocos Island. This was put together for the Frederick dive club film completion. I am ecstatic with the outcome of the sonynex5n using nauticam's adapter with the nikonos 15mm lens . Shooting stills for 30 years on regular film with the nikonos, this new setup motivated me to move into the digital video age. Nothing conveys shark movement like video, u will enjoy this little film. I used the sola 4000 lumen video light from light and motion. have shot stills on Cocos Island 6 years ago , this trip was video for me and one of the goals of the trip was to show this night time white tipped shark hunting /feeding activity. And of course with 30 hours of video snippets from the trip, I have plenty of ammo for lots of u/w films in the future.

Back
Top Bottom