Indian Valley Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Couv

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Indian Valley Scuba & ScubaGearPlus http://www.scubagearplus.com/

Dave and gang at IVS Dave's Dive (b)Log proved to be a big help for the Usual Suspects recently when we were in need of hard to find items to keep our gear in shape. The items we required were very reasonably priced as was the cost of shipping.

Thanks Dave, Brian and company.

Couv

yep - they were unquestionably a pleasure to deal with.

Dave and Sue were a big help to me when I needed to replace the wing on my ancient X-Tek harness. Just wish I were back on Catalina to dive it but I have other priorities for the next two months... taking care of my Mom in Florida.

Yep, also my impression having observed over a period.

Just the name exudes character

Service and customer appreciation is what Brian, Bev and the crew at IVS strive for. They as well as the entire IVS crew are ready to help at any time.
Thank you for the review!
Sue

Couv, it has been a pleasure dealing with you and your team from the start! Unfortunately, Dave Valaika is no longer affiliated with the IVS crowd, but thanks for the belated compliment. You can always find me here though!

It was a pleasure doing business with you. I look forward to doing more.

Take care of your mom there, Dr Bill, and I am sure I'll be diving with you again soon! Catalina is too good a place to not visit regularly!

It was a pleasure doing business with you. I look forward to doing more.

You know how to get a hold of me, my friend! PM's always work too!

Click here for a link to the latest news about me!

Just a quick note to publicly thank Brian @ IVS for the great deal on a reg - I missed out on the closeouts they had, but Brian took care of me once again.
A pleasure to deal with, and you guys have certainly stood up to your well deserved reputation for quality customer service!
KevinL

Back
Top Bottom